Need help registering for an event?
Sometimes one single step is missed or overlooked when registering for an event. We have created the following guide to explain all the steps and help you Register for an Event and complete your purchase:
- If you are a member, please LOG IN FIRST. The login area is in the upper right of your screen. (Need help logging in? Go HERE.)
- Select the number of people attending. Then click Add to Cart. You will go to your Shopping Cart.
- Review your order:
- EITHER add more purchases, make any changes if needed, and click Update Cart. Then, click Proceed to Checkout.
- OR if your order is okay and needs no changes, click Proceed to Checkout. (If you are paying with PayPal, save a step and click on one of the convenient PayPal checkout buttons.)
- The next page requires attendee information for the event.
- For each attendee, enter the Name and Email (other information may be required for selected events, such as Seating or Menu Preferences).
- Click Save and Checkout button.
- Enter your billing information on the Payment Screen. Select your payment method: credit card, PayPal or check. Click Place Order.
The League shopping cart experience is much like any other typical online shopping checkout. You can register for more than one event, make several donations, order a name tag and renew your membership with a single checkout. You will receive an email confirmation of your order.
If you have items in your shopping cart and you aren’t ready to check out yet, you can come back and access Your Cart at any time by clicking on the cart icon in the upper right of your screen. Look for this icon:
We also have a video to help you with the overall Member Checkout Experience: Member Shop and Pay. (If you want to view only the Event Registration section, skip to 1:58 in the video by sliding the timecode cursor at the bottom.)
You can send any detailed requests to email@example.com and we’ll try to get you an answer right away.