AmazonSmile is a great way for you to support LWVPBC every time you shop with Amazon. Your support funds PBC teachers and classrooms to engage in civics education.
Go to the LWVPBC AmazonSmile Page: Click HERE
Already an Amazon shopper? See sign-up instructions below. If you’re not, go to amazon.com and set up your account! Then return here to set up!
Shoppers who start at smile.amazon.com will find the same Amazon they know and love, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the price of eligible purchases to the charity of your choice.
Signing up is easy! Here’s how:
- Visit smile.amazon.com on your computer. You can’t sign up on a tablet.
- Sign in with your Amazon.com credentials
- Choose “League of Women Voters of Palm Beach County Education Fund” as your charitable organization to receive donations. (Use the exact term… Spelling & Grammar counts in the Amazon search!)
- Select the League as your charity
- Start shopping!
- Add a bookmark for smile.amazon.com to make it even easier to return and start your shopping at AmazonSmile You will see the AmazonSmile logo and the League’s name on the top left web banner each time you shop.
- NOTE: If you go to the regular amazon.com page, your purchases will not generate the Amazon matching funds. You must start your shopping at smile.amazon.com.
After you select the LWVPBC Ed Fund, you can turn on AmazonSmile in your smartphone’s Amazon Shopping app:
- Make sure you’re signed up for AmazonSmile (use your web browser to visit smile.amazon.com)
- Download or update to the latest version of the Amazon Shopping app for iOS or Android
- Open the app and find “Settings” in the main menu (☰)
- Tap on “AmazonSmile” and follow the on-screen instructions to turn on AmazonSmile in the app.